K-007 Paintless Dent Repair Heat Induction
Super pdr paintless dent repair tool is a vehicle specifically for small and medium-sized dent repair.
1.Simple to operate, easy to use, low cost of learning.
2. rapid repair, to the same depression area, 10 times faster than traditional repair method.
Fast delivery to the owner, improve workshop utilization rate, rapid recovery of investment
3. The two operating modes adapted to different requirements
(1)Time mode: under 100% power, 0.5 seconds -4 seconds, 7 file time setting, assess the size of the depression area, match the appropriate operating time by time gear,
avoid poor time control to cause secondary damage.
(2) Power mode: 20%-100% 5 power settings, assess the size of the depression area, match the power shift with the
appropriate power from small to large, realize the fast repair.
4. The high precision control, 85% imported chip equipment components, quality guarantee, stable and secure.
5. Large screen digital display, accurate control, real-time monitor.
Before using this device, you must read the instructions. If the instructions are not followed
carefully, the operator could suffer injury, the device could be damaged, or the car being
treated might be damaged.
Before-use warning (MUST READ)
1. Not suitable for operation by those with pacemakers or artificial limbs with metal parts.
2. Before using this device, you must wear a safety mask, safety gloves, and safety clothing to
avoid being burned during use.
3. Operators must not have any metal objects on their person during operation, including but not
limited to watches, cuff links, keys, belt buckles, coins, or zippers.
4. This device cannot be operated in areas with conductive particulate matter, areas used for
applying paint, areas housing or handling chemical fuels, areas of high temperature, and areas of
5. Once the device is powered on, flammable objects must be kept away from the device.
6. Before you power on the device, make sure that you have a fire extinguisher on hand in case
any misoperation causes a fire.
7. Do not use this device in the vicinity of safety airbags.
8. Once the device is powered, there must be personnel on site to watch over the device. When the
device is not in use, unplug the device's power cable.
9. This device should be stored at temperatures between 0 and 50 celsius. When transporting the
device, avoid vibrations or shocks.